Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

modest
spoilers

There is no real hint or direction in the postgame. You're just supposed to explore, which is kind of a big ask with a game this large.
That said, I'll give you a hint regarding that boss that you can't touch.
Did you do the coin collection sidequest? Did you get any weird items that you can't make sense of? Have you been to someplace damp and gloomy near a haunted castle in the real world? Because that might help.
That's all I'll say for now. It can be done, but if you don't show up with the right stuff, it's hopeless.

Speaking of postgame content, by the way, I just beat an underwater boss. No reward except a ton of exp, but it was a cool gimicky fight with a bunch of machines and whales. If you're too low level, you just won't have the damage output to keep up with what's happening. Thankfully, a lot of my team's in the low to mid 70s now.

I saw an item called a Chrono Core. anyone know what that is, or how to get it?

Also, Jerry the manamon breeder is in Brightenburg East, in the southeast corner in a house full of researchers.