Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

slight
spoilers

Yes. You will get an item fairly late in the game that lets you slide on ice.

Also just took Doving/Colovaird for a spin. Very fast, decent attack, meh defense, bad special defense. Reminds me a bit of the Eagala line, and Divebomb is a nice touch. So is Fury Power, a fighting move that can help cover its rock and ice weakness, if it lives long enough. lol

At this point, I'm sorta stuck for big game stuff so I'm just levelling up what I have, catching stuff at low levels, slowly filling out the manapedia a bit (I very much doubt I'll finish it though). May go back and take another crack at that epic boss I found underwater.