Re: Blatant Character Assassination Hasn't Been Dealt With Yet

@26 I'm sorry but that post was BS on so many levels. First of all, a leadership personality? I think not. More of a I'm gonna be pushy and insert myself into places where I'm not wanted, then get hurt when people don't' agree with me or say things I don't like personality. I'm sorry bro, but you're annoying, and I'm sure I'm not the only one to say that. Then you wanna be like I'm sorry it's just how I am, deal with it. Umm, no? Will that excuse fly if the person is a rapist, child molester, serial killer, etc. No it won't, so it doesn't fly for you either. You reap what you sew, and if your seeds are those of an annoying, slightly egotistical pushy person, you're gonna get backlash. Then you want to run and cry to people when you don't get your way - I'm specifically talking about off-forum matters, yeah, again... no. Everywhere you go and everything you do sets off this chain reaction because you just can't stand when you don't get your way. Then whatever issue you're talking about becomes factionalized, because you have the two sides, me, who you already know how I feel about you, and everybody else who just thinks you're OK / nice or whatever. You create a schism wherever you go is basically what I'm saying.

So no, I don't buy this whole excuse of it's how I am and I'm not changing routine. It's called personal growth, start investing in yourself.

I've seen you when you first come in or around a community for the first time or after a while of absence, and you're tolerable, but then the rest of you starts shining through after a while and you become insufferable. I really haven't seen that much change since you quit posting a while back and when you started again.

You're one of these people who puts up a tough outer shell because you're soft on the inside. That's fine but when your outer shell is basically causing you to be at best annoying, and at most, a pushy ass hole, it's time to re-evaluate that strategy. I get it, if you put your guard down, you leave yourself open and vulnerable, which means you'll likely get hurt. Have you ever heard the saying, "It takes one to know one", yeah well it's probably cliche by now but it's true. I'm like that, a whole lot more in the past than now, because I've realized it's not always a good thing. So I'm telling you, that's the same shit I see in you. But you really do have the final say on who can hurt you, and who you're gonna give up head space to. You don't want to be like you are now, but you don't want to be wide open either, or completely apathetic like audiogame. You want to find a middle ground. somewhere between needing to act like a blowhard and leaving your guard down. To a point, you'll always kinda have this out there personality, and that's fine. But you really do need to tamp down some of the more eccentric bits.

You can be yourself, and you should b yourself without feeling like you have to act like a hard ass all the time. It's also OK to have a softer side as a man. When you've seen men who repress their feelings for such a long time, you will start to notice certain things about them, and you don't want to be like that. It's OK to cry or want to cry, it doesn't make you weak. Fuck all that kind of thinking is what I'm saying.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector