Re: Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre 2

@SLJ and others ... here's the email.

Hello everyone!
As you can attest, the second round of testing hasn’t begun yet. The reason for that is mostly because we had a very, very good first round, with people
finding critical bugs and accessibility quirks, and reporting the gameplay reactions that we were expecting. This means we’re headed in the right direction,
and we’ve chosen to invest all of our time in pushing the game forward with this data instead of trying to collect more.
We may want to double-check with more testing right before release, but please don’t keep your hopes up for a second round anymore. I know this is a bit
of a bummer for all you who have been expecting to get involved with the game, but again, this only means the game is in very good shape, and you’ll get
to play the action audio game we were aiming for.
Now, a note about our Kickstarter, which by the time you read this will have officially ended without reaching its funding goal: it’s a pity we didn’t
make it, but we’ll release the game anyway, and sooner than most successful Kickstarters.  The lack of Kickstarter funding will mean we can’t invest in
proper marketing, which is quite bad because we wanted everyone to know about how Audio Defence is the most action packed audio game on iOS.
That’s all in the future, though. From the present I can assure you this: Audio Defence is currently feature and content complete, and has been for the
past two weeks. That’s the fancy way to say the game is finished! That doesn’t mean we’re done, however. We’re investing all of our time balancing the
game, tweaking sounds, squashing bugs, checking performance issues and getting accessibility navigation as smooth as possible. That’s a lot of work and
we’re a very small team, and we’ll keep working until we reach a premium level of quality.
Speaking of small teams, ours is about to get a bit smaller. I was taken in to work mostly on game design and like I said, that part is done already! I’ll
be replying emails personally from today until friday, but from then on please direct any further questions to
audiodefe...@somethinelse.com,
and someone from the team will get back to you.
It has been lovely to see how passionate you guys have been.
Cheers!
Carles Salas