Re: YouTube - Content Creators: What's new?

Yes, I'm very mad about this. I've already began looking for alternatives. I have accounts on peertube.dk (a comunity moderated video sharing site out of denmark) and lbry.tv as jackmurcer3384. However I am disappointed that these and bitshoot don't have bulk uploading. as for Vimeow, that has a limmate on how mutch you can upload unless you pay them money for it, and the price is outright rediculous. may I remind you, I'm still waiting on being accepted by the state's DDD services in order to start my job, since I'll have to relocate to seattle. I can't afford to deal with this bullshit. finally, disabling comments and notifications will mean less exposure from parents and teachers, which can be desastrous for kids channels since that market is so competitive. It's brother against brother. People die.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector