Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I definitely hear autotoon. This is not meant to be taken as good or bad, just my observation. It's not as obvious as someone who is clearly using it as an effect, but it's definitely there.

So is humbabang meant to be a physical attacker or special? I've seen messages earlier in this thread that suggest it's more physical. But his magic attack is quite a bit higher than strength, and it just got sonic force, which is special. Clearly there's more stuff coming though since an earlier message also mentions a move it gets at level 75 and I'm only at 43. Just wondering what I should be dumping training points into.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector