Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Hi.

Thanks, the NaN problem seems to be fixed now, also the food balance is better and I like the increased inventory size, it means I'm having to juggle less often.

About the traits and stats, what I mean isn't changing the panel  to display information, so much as getting my screen reader up there more quickly to read it.

As I said before, most screen readers speed up navigating web pages by jumping between different page elements, Headings, Links buttons, links, edit areas etc.

For example, in this thread, the name of the poster is always a heading, so to find a particular post its just necessary to press h or shift h to jump between the headings. Indeed, when I want to read the last few posts, I just go down to the bottom of the page and hit shift h a few times until I get to the  I've not read.

This is what I mean by a way of quickly getting up to where the stats are, since at the moment it's necessary to hit the arrow keys to get up there to read them, which is a wee bit time consuming, especially when it's so easy to skip to the buttons to fight, search, equip/unequip gear etc.
,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector