Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Hi.

I decided to play the game again and think it's broken.

I fight and it says I deal NaN damage and get hit for NaN.

Are you 100% sure potions tell you how much health you've gained back, so somethign like 50 out of 20? The last time I used food and potions, nothing was read back to me.

And yes smile I'm aware that was a small amount of time not to play again, I guess you've hooked me smile

Would you ever consider adding sounds to the game?

As for viewing what an item does, I find out I've dropped an item, shift g to the inspect item graphic and press then then alt shift q, and find it then press enter.

If there are other, more quicker ways, I'd like to hear about them.

Maybe the first time you press enter on an item, you hear what it does? What do the others on here think of that?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : deathtime via Audiogames-reflector