Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

Hey everyone.
After the beta I released for a week in September, I received a lot of feedback, some positive some negative. Lately I've been attempting to act on that feedback. Here are just a few of the things you can expect,
The safe zone is now it's own map, separate from the main one. Not only that, but now once you leave the safe zone you are moved to a random spot on the map and it's impossible to travel back unless you die or are teleported there by something in the game. This fixes the problem of people playing chicken jumping in and out of the safe zone.
The Vulcan minigun has been removed. When I first added it back in august I thought it would be a good idea, plus it was sorta fun to mess with when it was just me and a few other beta members playing, but once people started coming on to the server in the masses the issue of it's over powered ness became apparent. I considered just trying to balance it out, maybe make it impossible to move while using it or have your movement dramatically decreased, but eventually I came to the conclusion it would be better for it to die. All things aside, it was a shameless swamp ripoff, and everyone knew it.
The sounds have received a massive overhaul, huge thanks to omer for picking out some very good sounds.
To be clear, the basic game is still the same. I haven't added anything huge, yet, I've mostly been addressing the major balancing issues of the previous beta. Between family issues, my dad still struggling with cancer, not to mention my exams which happened in November taking up a lot of my time with revision, I've not had as much time to work on BB as I would have liked. Just letting you know that it's not been forgotten. I promised it's release in 2019, and I intend to stick to that promise.
If you have anything you'd like to see for the release, let me know here in this topic. I won't be able to make any groundbreaking changes, but if you would just like to see an item added or changed, a weapon, whatever, let me know.
Regards.
Charlie.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector