Re: Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

To be honest, even though I am actually on the beta team, I havn't been able to test in like ages, because my stupid fucking bt sync will not sync the folder due to files that couldn't be downloaded, I have the key and most of the files, but I haven't been able to update things, even when I have redownloaded the folder from scratch, there has been basically 0 users connecting at all times.
I do think there should be an alternit way to handle this for those that can't get the folder to work, I mean I will still stay subscribed to it but still I havn't been able to get updates in ages.
I did shove email to at one point but got no responce.
I may try the skype group I guess but to be honest due to the way skype is I don't use it.
could someone send me a dropbox link of the folder to my email so at least I have the current folder, still have no idea why things stopped working.
Also has minefield ever got released again with new versions, that was the last thing I ever did back in the day.
This aint a real complaint, as I have been busy but a little gripe, wouldn't have said anything if this topic hadn't come up but still.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector