Re: Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

Orial, the beta was only available for a week in september. There's a topic about it somewhere in general game discussion.
Georgy, I do like your suggestions, and while I'm not saying no outright, I'm afrade with my current schedule that will most likely have to wait until after release, if that happens at all. I myself was never really a fan of rs's new weapon system after it was introduced, so I think I might just leave that how it is. One thing I've considered addign is weapon slots, sort of like what we have in swamp and what rs had before 0.9. That would allow a lot more expandability with weapons whilst not having the clunky inv weapons system. I think one of rs's many issues it that it had a shit load of weapons, but all of them basically did the exact same thing, just with different variables.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector