Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

I love how there are now so many titles that you can find something good in whatever category you wish.  I've been playing through the lost air books on the hosted games line and enjoy how they fit together.  In fact, the hybrid rpg stories really appeal to me.  Slammed is also an excellent experience.  I was curious how they'd cover pro-wrestling, but I think they did a brilliant job of giving you diverse options.  I also found out that there is a second part to Zombie exidus safe haven, so will go through that again when I have the time.  smile