Re: Universal Paperclips, an incremental browser game

Universal paperclips is definitely at the harder end where incremental games are concerned, and as I said, I wasn't able to finish myself, though I probably ought to try it again, particularly because while you can repeat the game, Universal paperclips is less about the prestieging.

Space company is easier, and is a great deal of fun, though you still will need to strategize given the many resources and need to conserve energy.
The only thing that irritated me with space company is that you need dark matter for prestige bonuses, but can't earn dark matter until you've presteiged once, meaning that your second run is pretty much exactly the same as your first run and you won't get any further in the game, and since runs in Space company can be pretty long, this was a bit of a downer.
Then again, the strategy of working for different resources and structures  interesting enough to keep you going on it's own, meaning I probably ought to just grit my teeth and run through twice, then look at what is available later since I think the second phase of the game when you start exploring different star systems is quite different.

I will confess where incremental games are concerned I have been a trifled spoiled by trimps, since there the runs can be either very short or quite long, you can play more or less casually  the progressive aspect is fantastic.