Re: Universal Paperclips, an incremental browser game

@slj, if I remember rightly, processors determine the speed at which first your operations, then your creativity increase, however since you can only have so many processors up to your memory limit, your sort of liited in how many you have.

If you go to The universal paperclips wiki, you can find an explanation of mechanics, though I would recommend ignoring the wiki's advice on using quantom computing, and just limit yourself to buying 30 processors then waiting to build up enough trust to move on to the next stage.

quantum computing is sort of possible, by hitting the button and seeing if your memory is going up or down, and if they're going up, it it some more, however at most it's only a vague help to speed up waiting times whilst your waiting for enough operations/creativity, and unlike the strategy guides on the wiki, I'd not recommend relying on it too much to spee d up your upgrade speed, just invest your memory in 30 or so processors instead and then be patient.

hth.

Btw, it was at stage 3 I got stuck before stagee one and two I manged to finish, though they were difficult.

@ogomez92, Trimps is awesome, period, I love the game and am always playing, whether actively or just in the background letting my trimps smash a zone or two whilst I'm busy with other things.

If your playing the version at https://trimps.github.io/ScreenReader
You should have all the aria fixes. On the other hand, if you've added to the file, maybe contact Green satellite and have a chat about access. He's always open to suggestions and has made some amazing fixes, just check the changelong.
I've also been discussing with him what to do with the tower defence player spire game, though as my max zone thus far is 156 or so, it'll be a while until I get there.