Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

hey guys, could someone tell me the last zone that apears in the manapedia where marlaunt can be found?
I have completed the game, have complete manapedia, but today my girlfriend asked me if she can find marlaunt in another place than strutal cave because she is playing for the first time and she is trying to capture everething she fins. When I checked the manapedia it apears that marlaunt can be foun in one location that I have not visited, I don't really know where it can be. Just curious, of course.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Estint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector