Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hey folks. Just to clean some things out. When I said about creating something online based on Shadow Rine, I never said that the game itself should add online content into it. I understand, agree and ask that the original game continue following this line. What I was trying to say is that the world created in the game has a nice potential to be used for something else, perhaps an online game set in there. Neither I'm telling that everyone has to carry their own Lasthope. We do have normal people in the game to focus on, the soldiers in the Fermat Castle for example. Sorry if I'm going far with this idea, but I just wanted to be as clear as I can since it looks like I wasn't in my previous posts regarding this.
Best regards, Haramir.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: seal
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86