Re: I need some advice with school.

Yeah. so I would like to give you an uplifting story about how you will overcome this but of the blind people I know, absolutely zero of them did so in what I'm assuming is high school. Later in life, there's shared interests and things to organize around, but school is mostly being forced into the same place.

And, a lot of what people go off is based off social cues that you're not participating in.  When you're in a situation where nothing else matters, not looking someone in the eye, not looking in their direction when you're talking to them, and a whole host of other things stand out.  Some of that can (and should) be worked on if you haven't, but the rest you're just stuck with and you're in a situation where it gets emphasized for lack of anything else.

I have never decided what I feel about the few times someone's not seen the cane and decided I'm autistic, other than that when you go down the list of autism-related stuff and the list of blind since childhood stuff you see a surprising amount of overlap.  Maybe that gives you some idea.  In addition to the stigma, people who are blind from a young age don't send all the right social signals, and in school that matters more than it should.

But once you get to college or choose not to go to college it gets better.  Even big high schools aren't usually filled with lots of different clubs and things, and if they are it's too regimented.  Either you go to college, in which case you're usually in a college town with everything from bodybuilding football players to DND-playing furries, or you're not in college and can seek things out wherever it is you end up living.  The dynamic when you're in the room because you want to be in the room, with other people who wanted to be in the same room with you, is much different from the one where you're just shoved into a room together because school.

It's also quite possible that people aren't judging you.  In addition to the weird social signalling, blind people are actually hard to relate to for very mundane reasons.  When a sighted person goes down the list of things to talk about with the blind person: guys/girls are about hotness; tv shows are tv; movies are movies; fashion is meaningless; sports is really just tallying some numbers.  And right there you just eliminated most of the common conversation starters that sighted people think of when thinking about how to interact.

I don't have any answer for you other than wait it out and it gets better.  But it really does get a lot better if you wait it out.