Re: audiovault, suggesting or asking for specific audiodescriptions

That aproach of that stores are taking of just giving x account for the right to read / watch stuff, just on that account, is completely stupid. Its as if you buy a physical computer but you can only use it at the store you bought it from. No taking it home... no nothing. That is what they are doing. Hell, they used to pull this shit with music back then... and they stopped. Ferthermore, I could well make this argument, I bought the movie from the itunes store, I could record it using software from my computer to watch it in another app. After all, I didn't wrent, the movie, I bought it. As long as I don't distribute it, doing that is totally fine. But this approach... Gosh it annoys the fuck out of me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector