Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

@193, no, I don't think that's right. That's why I said a few posts back that I think that hospitals should be allowed to order that someone be quarantined, and then, and only then, should it be a criminal offense to disobey that order. But the order must only be valid after it has been confirmed that someone has a disease that requires quarantining; it should not be a criminal offense to continue about your day if there is a possibility that you might have it, because no one knows if you do or don't, and I feel like that's a bit too much. I'd rather the quarantining be on whether someone actually has something instead of them possibly having it, because if we were to institute that everyone in the entire country would have to quarantine -- because everyone might have it. And I doubt the country has enough resources to quarantine over 300 million people.