Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Again, agreed with Jayde.  It goes even further in situations where peple are part of the workforce and are doing jobs like physical and ocupational and physical therapy for children or care for the elderly and such.  As a matter of course at least once a week I'm asked nowadays if my children, my wife or I are sick.  Why?  Because if we are, it wouldn't be right for one of these people to come to our house and get sick then carry it off to a bunch more babies in the process, spreading it not only to them but their parents, who may or may not have jobs and could just as easily spread it to others within said job.  That fault would lie with me and me alone for not disclosing said information just because I want the kids to get therapy.