Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

I am following rule 3 pretty tightly here.

Talk about the vault in general is not against the rules, in and of itself.

Pointing people straight at it when they ask for something is against the rules, as it is directly endorsing a site with copyrighted content.

If you posted a direct link, or a sneaky workaround, it's pretty clear you're trying to direct people to that site.
If you just name the site in direct answer to a question, you're still intending precisely the same thing. The logical chain says that the user will go seek out the site, access the illegal content there, and thus, public posts on the forum will be causally linked to the accessing and use of illegal material, which is what we're trying to avoid.
Given that you are directly affiliated with this site, Grryfindore, I invoked rule 3 to issue a caution (not even a warning) because I'm trying to ask you not to do this. I can't do anything about your site and I have no interest in doing so even if I could. But we have made painfully, 100% clear that we don't want people to easily hop from public threads here to your site in order to get hold of copyrighted content. Now, you have two choices here. You can push this, escalate it and get warned/banned down the road, or you can accept that as much as you don't like this rule, it's being enforced as reasonably as can be managed. You don't have to like it, but you do have to honour it if you want to remain here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector