Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

After watching this situation unfold for a while now, I feel like it's almost pointless to enforce rule 3 with regard to audio described movies. The idea of upholding a public image for the forum to outsiders looking in is pretty much bust because in order for that argument to be valid, the admins would have to wipe all discussion of the Audio Vault, Blind Mice Movie Vault, etc from public access. That hasn't happened. The forum is already covered in  mentions of the Audio Vault and the Blind Mice Movie Vault, whether by people answering questions about the availability of content, or by the admins rattling on and on about why they don't want us to publicly discuss it. I can understand the worry that we might be hit with a DMCA to some extent, but do you really think that a small group of blind people matters that much to a movie studio, especially when services like the Audio Vault provide audio description tracks that can not be accessed through legal means? I just don't see the major benefit of censoring the Audio Vault when it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find the thing anyway, either through our forum or through another method. I therefore think it would be in the best interest of the community at large to relax rule 3 in regard to discussion of services like Audio Vault.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : juan reina via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector