Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake playthrough, narrated

Hi,

Nice work on getting part 2 done so quickly. I’m in the middle of coding at the moment, but I’m very excited part 2 is here already and will be checking it out later today. Just as a possible suggestion, one thing that I found helpful with one of my topics on the forum which has multiple videos added to the topic at different times is to include the most recent video part number in the title (so something like ‘Final Fantasy 7 Remake playthrough (part 2) , narrated ‘). So each time you add a new video you just update the part number in the topic subject line each time you  upload a new part to the video. That way it all stays in the same topic, but people glancing through the most recent topics see the topic , but at a glance can tell from the subject line  that there is a new video available to watch. Not saying this is something you should definitely do, it was just a suggestion. Anyway, huge thanks as ever for putting together this latest video, I really am super excited  about it and it  will take all my will power to continue coding and not just to stop to watch the video now smile

Paul Lemm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector