Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remake playthrough, narrated

hi Gorilla,

that’s pretty much the same for me, although I loved the game when I first played it, that was about 25 years or so ago now, so my memory is a little hazy about certain points of the game. I do remember a few epic battles in there though, so I’ll be looking forward to finding out when you get there which of the battles/monsters you are thinking of.

Paul

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector