Re: how I can obtain harry potter and star wars with audio description?

A prior version of this post was needlessly wordy. Here's a shorter version.

I think you've mistaken me in a lot of ways. First and foremost, the way I view myself. If you feel that I'm arrogant enough to believe that I am personally non-expendable where this forum is concerned, think again. If I left, the place would go on without me.

I've been here for a long, long time. I've watched the forum evolve, and we, as a team (not just me, let's make that clear) have done what we can to meet the evolving needs of the community. We made clearer, more transparent rules, and a formal warning system, among other things. Not everyone has been totally on board with stuff, but by and large, I think that more people are happy than not. And those who are unhappy, mostly, seem to be willing to look at the bigger picture.
Folks like you are the exception that proves the rule. Maybe there are secretly 385 people like you waiting in the wings to leave the forum, but somehow I doubt that. Really, I think you just overplayed your hand in your previous post to make the impact of your words seem larger. Pretty sure I've seen you do it before.

We, as a team, have decided that rule 3 is necessary. Popular vote was not a reliable means of gauging what would be best here. Many forum users think no further than themselves, or of one aspect of the situation (i.e., region restriction, or lack of access to funds). I, at least, have tried to view this from every angle there is. Am I perfect? God no. Perish the thought. But when you have a position of power, one of the responsibilities is to use that power fairly and in defense of the community you serve. Frankly, that sometimes means protecting you from yourselves, and sometimes it means protecting you from behaviour which can have negative impacts that you don't believe are as bad as they could be. I am trying to do this. And if I seem harsh, firm, stubborn, it is because I at this time see no reason nor need to negotiate. Plausible deniability is established. You have many, many other means to do what you're doing. We are an audiogames forum, and to that end, we're doing splendidly.

And as far as "like it, loathe it, leave", again, you're misreading that. I don't actively want anyone to take off, but if you're truly upset enough that you can't abide the rules here, then that's really your best option. Becau standing up and howling, attacking other people, or dragging the same thing up over and over again is simply not the way to go. Past a certain point, that will fall into community failure, because your boat-rocking may be construed as more harmful than the original topic.

Now, let's all take a collective breath here. Grryfindore is still here. He didn't even get punished. People who mention the vault incidentally aren't being punished either. We're asking you not to send people at it here in public with the express purpose of getting them to use it. This is not a difficult task. If you find yourself unable or unwilling to heed this, that's on you, not us.