Re: Monthly chat April 2020

I am sorry to interrupt the happy chain with such a gloomy news. but today, my father got in a accident, where he ended up with a fractured hip joint.

As things are now, he has to go through the emergency operation since the blood is not flowing to his leg.

So, I am dealing with this just like how I deal with all emotional issues: deal with them in small chunks, and then distract myself with programming, or writing my fanfic, or chess, rince and repeat.

Maybe if I got in a good mood, I would most likely talk about this here more. at least, the last month ended on a high note for me, since I completed my first ever gamebook. they are really hard to complete, since there are so many ways to die.

@Jaidon:
We deal with the hot climate just like we deal with winter. while I admit, most of India does not suffer from severe winter, it does get cold here, just like it gets hot here during the summer season. also, I like the current climate, not very hot, not very cold. all around nice temprature.

@Dark:
Did you ever thought of publishing whatever you are writing as a webnovel? not that I am suggesting something or anything, (It's your novel,) but I think in the current age, that option should be at the table of any person who is thinking to break in the writing world.

Also, how exactly did you complete the first Manamon? I was really good at battling, did have the minimum amount of trouble in solving the puzzels, but I was not able to pass the underground dungion with lazers and security guards, and electric fences.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nerdcasm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector