Re: Monthly chat April 2020

Hey all,
@13, you're not alone. Here in the UK at least, we're givven assignments to do during the regular school day, and we often have to use hangouts or google meet for our classes. Thankfully our school broke up for half term on Tuesday, so I have at least a few weeks without any work. I'm not looking forward to next term though, that's the time when our exams would normally start, but since their are no exams anymore we'll be doing a hole bunch of papers for every subject instead. It's probably a lot to wish for at this point, but I hope we'll at least be back in school by then. This learning from home thing just doesn't work for me.
|As for myself, I've recently gotten into miriani and have been loving it, so when I'm not checking twitter or playing undead asault, that's usually what I'm doing. I would give my character name, but not sure if that would be against the rules or not since it would kind of break RP.
Hope you all stay safe this April.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nerdcasm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector