Re: Monthly chat April 2020

#13, it seems like they don't really care about secondary school children like me. They put more focus in making sure students who were supposed to write the Secondary Ebtrance Assessment are well revised. All the major channels, TV6, the State own channel Trinidad and Tobago Television, Another Channel called CNC3 and the Islamic network all have preparatory TV shows for SEA students. As for big horses like me? We're expected to go on Khan Academy, pennicool.com and those other meaningless places. Its a damn shame to be really honest. 2 Years when I did that very exam I didn't have all that TV assistance or even go to a tutor and I did damn well. Not perfect at 79%, but a good chunk of them who had all these fancy lessons and stuff failed horribly. And looking on facebook, it seems like even though the current SEA students only managed to miss out about 4 to 5 weeks, their gearing up to use that as a defense when they get less than 32% in the exam. Geez Leweese. My mom says if any of them use this situation as an excuse for their failure she's going to find her way to the school, and give everyone of them a hard tap on the hed. She won't but she'll get very angry lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rowangarel98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Wes Hollow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nerdcasm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Manamon Player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector