Re: Is Microsoft Teams accessible?

Wow man. I thought we had laid this one to bed, but apparently not as indicated by the entirely unneeded snark. That attitude will literally get you nowhere. I was simply trying to help by providing advice (in the form of constructive criticism) and info as to what may be encountered elsewhere. I've been the target of this before and trust me, it isn't fun.

Many people do ask pointless questions out of shear laziness, so this is by no means a matter of that thing I apparently don't possess.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Maldalain via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector