Re: Is Microsoft Teams accessible?

Back to my original comment on the question. I tried it on Mac, it is very slow and menus keep changing, also you have to adapt the way you use  QuickNav, sometimes you have to turn it off and sometimes you can never move within the windows without it on. For Windows, I tried it with NVDA. For those who said it is accessible, do let me know how you can navigate to your teams and select one? Yes there is a shortcut, but when you press enter or perform any of activation command, even touch screen gestures, it is very confusing. Accessibility does not mean readable menus and buttons and so on, it means it is usable with available set of commands of accessibility software like screen readers. Also, when you eventually get to your teams, there is no way to start a conversation with them. There is a list of keyboard shortcuts, try CMD+F6, you will get a notification that this content can not be explored with keyboard, is that accessibility?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Maldalain via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector