Re: Is Microsoft Teams accessible?

I generally agree with that last post. I do want to ask though, have you guys experienced some difficulties navigating Teams lately?
At my job, we have Enterprise Systems, and latest versions of Teams, and I have noticed that many of my screen readers don't work with the UI. It worked well a few months ago, and then, all of a sudden, it's like accessibility dropped!
I briefly remember someone mentioning that Electron itself has lost a bit in the way of accessibility. I wonder if this is why I've been experiencing some difficulties with the Windows version.
Funnily enough, today people have been seriously talking about switching things over to Microsoft Teams over from Skype.
Note: I'm talking about Skype for Business not regular desktop application. Not sure if Teams has a similar Business version
This topic is kind of on point for me at the moment. lol
I have workarounds, but just wondering if you guys have faced similar issues.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blindgamer28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fawazar94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Maldalain via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector