Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

When I write posts, I normally use the spell check if I can. Sometimes I forget to do that, and some browsers don't even have a spell check in them. I do agree with the previous post, if you know how to spell something, then review it before posting. If you can't speak English (which it seems like you can) at least run the text of your post through a translation program. I also turn on "speak typed characters" when writing posts. In NVDA, press NVDA+1 to turn it on and off. I don't know the command in JAWS since I never use it, but I do know that JAWS has that ability. You can also have Voice Assistant check your spelling by saying: "Jen, check spelling for this post". If it says "I don't know what you're talking about", there will be a menu and you can have it check what you've written in the "write message" edit box on the Audiogames.net forum. It even knows how to spell Manamon names! For example, I was writing a document and had it check my spelling. It said: you spelled Volanteril incorrectly. It's V, O, L, A, N, T, E, R, I, L, not V, O, L, A, N, T, U, R, I, L.