Re: Inaccessible Ubuntu desktop

Hi,
@2: hmm, interesting, that's my situation as well, although I have mistakenly wrote my previous version as 18 in post 1, but it was 19 and had this problem.
Are there also some other cases, where gnome sucks, and mate does a better job or wiceversa?
I remember few years ago, when Ubuntu was using Unity, that people recommended Gnome as far more accessible option.
Thus I assumed, that I'll be fine with it, but if there are more caveats, it might be worth considering the choice more carefully.

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector