Re: This forum doesn't support emojis

@30: You can indeed search for emojis on Windows. Just start typing once you press windows+period.

To everyone concerned about the spam: come on, we have emoticons here and people don't spam those... In fact, the only thing that really gets spammed here is text.

I resisted emojis at first so I understand where the older crowd is coming from. Since most of the people I talk to are sighted though, emojis grew on me. It's easy to hate emojis if your social crowd is mostly blind, but as soon as you start interacting with the sighted world you'll soon come to realize how much things revolve around emojis nowadays. As @30 said: get with the times.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector