Re: Getting started with star conquest

@4, you failed to mention the fact that on SC, unlike Miriani you don't have to constantly watch your back... or what you say in case you piss someone off. lol
I can personally vouch for the profile thing being blown out of proportion... I got mine through on 2 or 3 attempts, changing minor details each time. And I suck absolute shit at writing pretty much anything. All the profile really needs is a brief history... The personality part is what they really want you to flesh out.
On soundpacks, I posted a link to the randomcorner one a few weeks ago, look for a link in my post history.
Also, do not, I repeat, do not play in the AEU right now, because stuff's locked out and that's bullshit. If you want the hard path though? By all means. But if you want easy mode, play League, because they get pretty much the best and most balanced of everything.