Problem with my internal laptop battery

Hey all.
So something weird started happenning with my pc's battery. I just charged the thing to full, then it died by lack of charge as obvious, but when I tried charging it to full again it wont move from 1%. It happened before like... 3 times or so? But eventually it got fixed. But, now it doesn't, even though I searched things in google and tried them myself nothing fixes the battery issue.
Just saying, I've installed all the c++ redistributable packages, but I don't think it has something to do with the battery thing.
What can I do? I can't go to any workshop or stuff due to the quarantine that we have just now, but I really need my pc and its portavility due to university and virtual work.
Please help!