Re: Problem with my internal laptop battery

Hi.
There is two things that could mean for your battery.
But first, try this.
You can tell me if you tried it already since you said you searched Google for information.
One, open device manager.
Two, expand the batteries treevuw
Three comma find your battery click uninstall.
Then, do the same thing for the AC adapter.
If your computer doesn’t shut down by itself, shut it down fully, then remove the battery, and remove the AC adapter.
Then, put the battery back in the compartment and plug it back in. Then, start your laptop. If this doesn’t work, that means your battery is going to die pretty soon, I should know, because this has happened to me. How old is your computer by chance?