Re: Problem with my internal laptop battery

It happened to me in my lenovo t61, but this was due to the normal use, and i must rplace the battery.
You can download some battery diagnostic tool for your device if manufacturer offer it on the website, for lenovo it is lenovo wantage or lenovo solutions for older models.
Regards.