Re: A very epic space battle

Ah, the instructions in the articles room said to be in screen review, not object review. If I get into object review, I eventually do get up to the main window.  I didn't realize I could switch into it with NVDA+enter, though.  I also had to uncheck Simple Review Mode in the NVDA preferences. I think this might be checked by default?  It's stuff like this that might explain why people have so much trouble with the NVDA review cursor: it's actually more powerful than the one in jaws, but way less obvious how to use, and configured oddly by default.  Many thanks!