Re: UI Screen reader support

I've got a friend who's interested in doing the statically linkable tolk thing, and I tried to reverse NVDA in such a way as to keep us divorced from the LGPL copyleft infection so I could pass along info as to how, and I can't.  If anyone has info on this that'd be appreciated because I know how to (and have done) Jaws, and it would be nice to have this if at all possible.  It looks like the NVDA side goes through their virtual buffer stuff, not a dedicated interface, and if I read the controller client itself the battle is lost and the result has to be GPL, so this is perhaps a dead end.