Re: how far have we really taken these rules on the forum!

Jayde, you ask why noone helps with sound changing. Reason is quite simple, noone except you cares. So if you are having the largest issues with it, work on it. Again, quite funny you mention Liam and Aaron Baker, both of them releasing mostly paid games. Granted, Liam does have several free projects too, none of which come even close to the size of Crazy party or his own paid projects. So you cannot compare a paid game to a free game and ask how can this guy do it and this other one who is making a free game can't. Japanese games are one and only exception to this, as they have quite a lot of value in them even though most of them are free, but that is another topic.
Finally, only one last thing to address, and that is you saying how essentially you are sure that the argument of people will leave doesn't work. Right now I'm saying, as soon as someone who is serious and has enough moderation experience creates another audiogaming forum, I'll be glad to switch. I hope you keep pushing people to do that honestly, since it's getting quite boring and repetitive to argue the same points with only one single moderator who has an issue with something that noone can understand, but he is still 100 percent sure he is right. There is a reason a lot of the past moderators stepped down, and others decided to take a much less active approach. I wouldn't want to work with someone like that in a team either who keeps pushing his own views and finds ways to repeat his point over and over. As for what we are arguing over, the fact that apparently you have this thought that it is very easy for Pragma to just replace a bunch of assets and he just doesn't want to do it.
One small hint for you: The new project, Sable, uses copyrighted music. Yes, out of like 10 songs available several of them are violeting copyrights. I would say that's a lot easier to fix than Crazy party. We could spend all day counting audiogames with copyrighted assets, but only one game is in this discussion, a game which I might say is probably in the category of the best free audiogames. So, once developers creating smaller games with less than 100 sounds address their issues, we can talk about CP. Some games do it just because it sounds nice and fits the game, some do it because they are unaware, but noone does it because they are like hey, let's steal some sounds.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector