Re: Need Help Slowly Transitioning From Apple to Android

Thanks Jack; Talkback's braille keyboard works great! I just thought of a couple more questions, which I will also update post one with.

  • On IOS, the lock screen notifications go away when I unlock the phone. It doesn't seem to do that on Android, and seemingly the only way to get rid of them is to tap on them and open the app in question. I can double tap and hold, then tell it to not show me those notifications anymore, but I don't want to do that. I just want to get rid of that particular notification, not stop receiving notifications from that app forever. Is there a way to do this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector