Need Help Slowly Transitioning From Apple to Android

Lately, Apple’s draconian proprietary demeanor has been getting under my skin. In the span of a few months, I have gone from being mildly irritated at my phone to wanting to punch it through a wall, because Apple is not responding to bugs with their OS and seemingly never will. I've attempted to switch to Android in the past, but it’s always ended in vain because I did a sudden switch. I think it would be a lot easier if I slowly eased myself off my IPhone. If anyone can help me smooth this transition out, it would be much appreciated. I do have a few problems that I can think of that would hinder my transition, which I will list below. If I can think of anymore issues I have, I’ll edit this post.
I’m quite used to dictating things if I have to write a sentence or more. I know there’s a way to do this, but I’m having a difficult time figuring out how to switch to dictation mode and back again.
If I’m writing something really long, I like to use braille screen input. I heard of something called soft braille keyboard, but is it any good? Does it also have any tutorials where I can find out how to use it properly?
Voice Over has a feature where you can perform a 2-finger double tap on the screen to do certain things, such as answer/hang-up a call or start/stop music. Is there a way to do this on Android?
Talkback’s feature set is a bit too limited IMO. Sure, you can select things and scroll around, but that’s pretty much it. Does anyone know of other screen readers that are easy to use? I remember liking Voice Assistant a lot, but that’s a Samsung only screen reader. I tried Commentary, but I didn’t like it very much. It was pretty much the same as Talkback, with a lot of glitches and unnecessary features. Are there any others around? If not, I can deal with Talkback fine, I guess I’d just have to get used to it.
I won’t miss Facetime/IMessage much, but I have a friend who simply does not want to use anything else, no matter how much convincing I try to do. They have Discord, Messenger, and Skype on both their Phone and their IPad and use them all either actively or semi-actively, but they want me to keep using Facetime anyway. I guess Facetime takes up the least amount of resources or something. This is of course their choice, but my entire point of switching to Android is to get away from Apple. The last thing I intend on doing is buying another I device at full price just so I can talk to them on Facetime, especially given how they already use other apps regardless. Is there an app that does just as much as Facetime or better that I can try to convince them to use so that I don’t have to buy a new I device every time mine gives out or can’t do Facetime or IMessage anymore? Failing that, can you guys suggest a site or vender where I can get a device that would support Facetime/IMessage for dirt cheap? If I have to spend money on an I device, I don’t want to be paying an extraordinarily high amount for it.
That’s all I can think of at the moment. As said, if you guys could help me transition smoothly, I’d appreciate it a lot. I’m getting really tired of Apple, and I don’t really want to support them anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector