Re: Need Help Slowly Transitioning From Apple to Android

When you swipe down with 2 fingers on android, it brings up your notifications. Way at the bottom is the option to clear them. That will clear them all, but you will at least still get notifications from the same apps. Other way of dismissing a notification is to double tap it and be taken to its app. That is one way to dismiss them individually.

When I tap just a bit above my keyboard, I get several options, including voice input. It's worth noting that I'm using the samsung keyboard, so this may be different for others, but give it a try.

Answering and ending calls can be assigned to a press of the power button. As for stopping music, I either just do that manually or ask google to do it.

Messenger is just as good if not better. You can do video or audio calls, and text chat works fine.

Have not used the talkback keyboard myself, but hope its helping.

If anymore questions come up just post them. Hope that helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector