Re: Galactic Colonies: Public accessible alpha version available

@amerikranian, I wish mine did, but according to the redit post I found, this is a bug that affects some devices and not others.
It's unfortunately very irritating, since I don't get daily rewards either, and right now my research is stuck at something like 1200 hours for one item and I'm not sure whether it's going down or not.
Between that and the trouble using the map for proximity and detection, I am having a break from the game until the next version, though I'll be very glad to resume playing again when it comes out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kadianne via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kadianne via Audiogames-reflector