When I thought the blind community can't surprise me anymore

After going through a blind school and having some blind friends for about 15 years now I thought the blind can not surprise me anymore. I am blind myself but I have never displayed odd behaviour, but I have seen others do and I come to accept it as something blindness related. I've seen people rocking, talking like synthesizers, poking their eyes... I can say I have witnessed every blindism you can think of during my stay at a school for the blind. But no, it seems fate had something in reserve: https://www.blindbargains.com/classifie … wPLOPYpqC8
Apparently this person has some weird hobby or pleasure in touching braille paper after the braille was erased from it, this person is even willing to pay for this.
Why would someone find pleasure in ruining someone's work? Is braille so easy to come by that you can afford to produce a braille magazine only to be erased by someone? This further strengthens my opinion that the majority of the blind community feel entitled to what they have and don't even think how much effort and work goes behind the scenes. I feel enraged by this because I know how hard it is to get braille materials? When I was in school we were studying from books that looked as old as my grand-pa because there was only one printer available in the region and there wasn't enough school related materials printed forget about books or magazines. I managed to read the whole school library in about two or three years and it had accumulated books for almost 100 years.
What is even more ridiculous is that I think the person is willing to pay more for the book to be erased than it's price. I could be wrong about this since I don't know how much braille magazines cost in America. They might even be distributed for being a member of the national federation for the blind just as in my country.
What is your opinion on this? what other weird blindisms have you witnessed?