Re: When I thought the blind community can't surprise me anymore

There are entitled people in every community, not just the blind community. I am tempted to say that many of them are post millenials who do not know what it is like to not have the things that we have today, and I do not think I am wrong. When you look at ads hugs like what you showed, just think about the idiots who abuse social media, and use it to cyber bully people, or abuse the internet to scam people out of thousands of dollars. Believe me, weird people that complain a ton are not restricted to blind schools. Take it from someone who went to public school all their life. I went to live at a blind independence school for a year after I graduated and guess what I learned? There were no differences between us in the end. We all have our up days and down days. We still had people who liked to do stupid things. We still had peoples with tempers. We still had people who couldnt get along. We still had people who were driven by their hormones. Kids act weird because they are kids, but they grow out of it, and if not, then well, we still have people that act weird as well. So no, I dont think it's the majority of blind community that think they are entitled to everything. It's just how humans have come to be. If you are a post millenial, then I apologize..