Re: a code behind the bible

This claim has been made for many texts, not just the bible. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_sharpshooter_fallacy
I find it interesting that people always want to read some modern idea or event into ancient texts. The problem is these are always "postdictions", a meaning is always imposed on the text based on something that is already known. If people could accurately predict something before it happens, or enlighten us about some idea or form of technology we do not yet possess, then I'll be impressed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector