Re: a code behind the bible

As someone who believes the Bible to be the authoritative word of god without error, I don't believe the Bible to be wrong... and by that I'm not just talking about the modern book, but the collection of texts from ancient times that made up all of it. The contemporary English Bibles translate the words day from the Hebrew word yom, meaning period of time as Nin said. But this is why as Christians or even people seeking to understand the Bible intelectually should at least have an understanding of theology at some basic level. And what's interesting is... you won't find all creationists believing in a 6000 year old Earth. Many of us believe the world was created by God. But is the six days an actual litteral amount of time? Who knows? All this also keeping in mind that from a biblical position, God is eternal and acts on a different time frame than us. Six days could be four billion years, it could not be. It's impossible to know, unless we're God... and we most certainly aren't.

As to conspiracy theories and the rest.. I find those somewhat interesting as well. Interested to see if anyone here listens to Coast to Coast AM? If noone does, it's a show that features everything like this. Conspiracies, the paranormal, etc. It isn't a Christian-based radio show though there are many christian speakers and topics surrounding Christianity.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector