Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

So I caught Unicloud and evolved it, and I like it, although it's not doing quite as well as I would hope. are there any good moves that it learns in the future? Trying to smartly distribute training points, as I don't want to waste sweet tonics since I have them.
Same with Corpscat He comes with both physical and special moves, but I'm curious if it'd just be better to prioritize physical attacks, and that stat seems to be relatively higher, after putting the same amount of training points in to see what would happen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector